罗耀拉的就餐服务 provides nutritious meals at several campus locations.
Meal plans are built to provide students healthy food as well as the flexibility to grab a bite on the go. 罗耀拉的就餐服务 allows even greater flexibility and value to student meal plans by allowing Loyola students to use their meal plan and Iggy Bucks at many dining locations near campus.
目前, first-year and sophomore students living on campus must carry one of the standard meal plans. Upperclass students (Junior standing and above) living on campus must a meal plan and may choose between any of the standard or upper class meal plans. Commuter students are also required to have a meal plan and have the option to choose from any meal plan or Wolf Buck increments.
Each meal plan includes a combination of meals and bucks, which we’ve defined below. Choose the meal plan that best fits your dining style. For example, if you plan to eat in the Orleans Room for most meals (hello, Catfish Friday!), then you’ll want more Weekly or Flex Meals. If you want more flexibility to eat at different dining locations or grab snacks throughout the day, then choose a meal plan with more 狼鹿 or Iggy Bucks.
- 每周的食物: A set number of meals from the Orleans Room (or O.R. To Go)每周刷新一次. Meals refresh each Sunday and any unused meals expire on Saturday. Good for students who like to keep a regular schedule.
- Flex食物: Meals from the Orleans Room (or O.R. To Go) that can be used at any point over the course of the semester. These meals are loaded at the beginning of each semester and expire when the semester ends. Good for students who need more flexibility from week to week.
- 狼美元: 餐厅 dollars that can be used at all dining locations on Loyola’s campus. The dining dollars roll over from the fall semester to the spring semester. 狼鹿 expire when the spring semester ends. Good for snacks and other essential items.
- 得分手美元: 餐厅 dollars that can be used at specific off campus locations. Good for off-campus meals and snacks. Any restaurant in the 70118 area code that accepts GrubHub will accept Iggy Deaux.
- 栗色和黄金: 12 weekly meals and $660 in 狼鹿 at a cost of $2782 per semester.
- 组合5 Flex: 每周5餐, 75年flex餐, $660 in 狼鹿 and $50 in Iggy Bucks at a cost of $2819 per semester.
- 组合9: 9周餐, 75年flex餐, 狼币600美元, and $50 in Iggy Bucks at a cost of $3138 per semester.
- 计划18: 18 weekly meals, and $125 in 狼鹿, and $50 in Iggy Bucks at a cost of $3469 per semester.
Please note: Upperclassmen (Juniors and Seniors) can select from the standard meal plans and the Upper Class meal plans.
- 50块: 50 flex meals and $500 in 狼鹿 at a cost of $1160 per semester.
- 组合5: 每周5餐 and $500 in 狼鹿 at a cost of $1420 per semester.
- 750狼鹿计划: $750 in 狼鹿 at a cost of $750 per semester. This meal plan does not have any weekly or flex meals for use in the Orleans Room.
- 1000狼雄鹿计划: $1000 in 狼鹿 at a cost of $1000 per semester. This meal plan does not have any weekly or flex meals for use in the Orleans Room.
- 1500狼鹿计划: $1500 in 狼鹿 at a cost of $1500 per semester. This meal plan does not have any weekly or flex meals for use in the Orleans Room.
Please note: All commuter students are required to carry a meal plan.
- 250狼鹿计划: $250 狼鹿 at a cost of $250 per semester. This is the minimum plan commuter students need to carry to meet the requirement.
- 通勤计划: 3 weekly meals and $250 狼鹿 at a cost of $900 per semester.